The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Laayoune Sakia El Hamra, in coordination with the Center for the Rehabilitation of Competences of Laayoune of the Phosboucraa Foundation, organized on Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:00, a communication meeting with the trainees of the aforementioned Center in order to present the services provided by the Moroccan Office of Industrial and Commercial Property (OMPIC), namely :
- Creating a negative certificate.
- Protecting the trademark.
- Filing a trademark file
It was also the occasion to expose the partnership agreement between the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Services Laayoune Sakia El Hamra and the Attijari Wafa Bank. Thus, the representative of the House of the Entrepreneur of the aforementioned Bank presented the missions, the attributions and the programs contained in the said agreement.
In addition, other points were raised during this meeting, including :
- Training project leaders in relation to financial regulations.
- Supporting projects and following them through to implementation.
- Presenting the necessary documents for the constitution of the FORSA and INTILAKA programme support file.
- Ensuring that the project leaders’ files are processed in detail.