Created in 1992, the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Laayoune Sakia El Hamra ( CCIS LSH ), is a public organization in charge of representing, defending and developing the interests of all the patented companies, located in its territorial district which extends over an area of 14 001 800 ha = 140 018 km² and includes more than 12.000 companies
Like other Moroccan Chambers, the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Laayoune Sakia El Hamra ( CCIS LSH ) is headed by a volunteer business manager, elected by traders, industrialists and service providers.
It has legal personality and financial autonomy and is subject to the supervision of the Ministry of Industry, Trade, Investment and the Digital Economy and to the financial control of the State.
The missions of the CCIS LSH :
Law 38-12 on the status of CCIS in Morocco, promulgated by Dahir No. 1-13-09 of 21 February 2013, assigns the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Laayoune Sakia El Hamra three missions:
- Economic support
Thus, according to these new statutes, new mechanisms of support and promotion have been created in order to adapt the role of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Laayoune Sakia El Hamra to the new data of the national economy and to the specific needs of their nationals.
The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Laayoune Sakia El Hamra ( CCIS LSH ) at your service
The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Laayoune Sakia El Hamra, an important network of companies, a force of proposal and a privileged interlocutor of industrialists, traders and service providers with the public authorities, works through its advice, its proposals and its assistance and deploys considerable efforts to accomplish its missions and meet your expectations.
Concerned about the regional economic development and the modernization and sustainability of your business and in order to better serve you, investors, head of commercial, industrial or services, carrier of an idea of business creation, the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Laayoune Sakia El Hamra:
- Is equipped with the necessary and adequate tools and structures, with human resources having developed an expertise in various fields and has elaborated a range of services adapted to your specific needs.
- Encourages and is actively involved in the various governmental programmes aiming at the modernisation, technological and human upgrading of your company and its opening to the world.
- Works in close collaboration with a vast network of regional, national and international partners to develop the regional economy and help you create wealth.
The targeted services of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Laayoune Sakia El Hamra ( CCIS LSH )
- Personalized assistance, practical advice, support at all stages of creation and development of your business.
- the provision of economic information, a regional business file, a continuous training centre for upgrading your company’s human capital, as well as an arbitration centre for the amicable settlement of your disputes and an important logistical support and know-how for the organisation of your events.
- promotion, international development and upgrading of your company through the organisation of trade missions and prospecting abroad, professional meetings, networking and a range of events on current economic, financial and legal issues, etc.
Participation in the development of basic infrastructure and the improvement of your business environment.
- defending your interests and representing you in various bodies.